Thursday, April 28, 2016

Showers, Showers, Showers EVERYWHERE!!!!

We have been so consumed with Tori and Matt's house remodel that we have let slip the fact that - oh yeah, there is a wedding exactly 1 month from TODAY!!!!!

The wedding showers have officially started.  Last weekend her friend, Megan, and her mother, Tina, give her a small shower.  Although all the gifts were in good taste, Rod still wants to close his eyes and not think of these gifts and I am not posting pictures of them either.  But we had fun and she got some great gifts.






Sunday brought the ladies of the church out to shower her with gifts.  Every time I am at her church, all I hear is how much she is loved up there. Makes me so proud of the young lady she has grown into.  I am not sure who all had a hand in preparing this, but I know that the food was great and the company even better!  A special thank you goes to Ms. Lori Whitworth for I know she put in a lot of hard work.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the group of ladies who were there!  But here are some pictures from the party:





Wednesday night - Tori calls me on her way home from her internship and we go over a fairly lengthy list of things she has to do that night.  She tells me before she starts on things, she is going to go with Abi to Target.  What she doesn't know is that was just a way to get her out of the apartment so that they could throw her a SURPRISE shower!  Her friends in Jackson: Abi, Chandler, Hannah, Vennela, Damu, Katherine, Hailey, and Rachel.  When she called me at 8:45 pm she told me she hadn't gotten to any of the list yet :)  But she was so excited to tell me all about it.  Chandler (the amazing cook of the group) cooked some reeces cookies for their desert.  All the guest wrote their favorite memory with Tori.  She pulled one out, guessed who it was and then opened their gift.  I am so very grateful for the wonderful friends that Tori has made while at Union!  





No comments:

Post a Comment