Thursday, October 29, 2009

Continuous Water

One ongoing issue is the fact that we do not have electricity for the well pump without Rod moving the generator to the other side of the yard. The well is over near where the house will be built and we are about 300 feet away. Last night he ran electric cable from the pump to the generator. He will eventually rent a trencher and bury the line but for now it is across the ground. However, now as long as the generator is running we have continuous water. Now if we can just figure out the hot water situation we will be in business.

Tonight we spent time trying to organize our clothes in the new camper that we got 2 days ago. There is less space in this one for Rod and I to share. I packed up about 1/2 of my clothes but Rod seems to have brought more than anyone. I'm sure after a few weeks we will go through the clothes again and decide what we can do without and what we really need.

Last night was also the first time since Sunday that we all actually slept in a true bed. The kids went to bed on time and I was asleep by 10:30.

Thought I would post a picture of the new camper and also one of the beautiful leaves. I will be glad when we get all the necessities in order so we can enjoy how stunningly beautiful it is up here. I will be so excited when the house is finished and I can sit on the deck and enjoy all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment