Friday, September 3, 2010

The Sound of Music - cover your ears!

School has started. Tori is now in the 10th grade and Tina is in the 6th. There are not any pictures of the first week of school because I had to go out of town for work that week. Rod picked up the slack in the morning taking the kids and my Dad helped pick the kids up from school. Tori took care of the laundry and Tina took care of the cleaning. All in all they got by ok without me.... but were very ready for me to get back home....

In 6th grade you can join band.... Tina has decided that she is going to join band and play the sax. Did you know that the sax is the most expensive instrument that this age can play... :-)

Tina and her friend Paige have been over practicing. Practice makes perfect, but I really thought maybe some of you could hear them from miles and miles away!


1 comment: