Friday, March 25, 2011

Hammock Time

Several years ago my Mom brought back from Mexico two chair hammocks for Tori and Tina. At the old house Rod had a tree that he would occasionally put them up in, but it was not often. They have been sitting in the storage shed for a good while and I had hoped to put them up on the front porch.

Rod had the left over hooks from the redesign of Tori's bed and said they would be good for the hammocks. He got around to putting them up last weekend before he went out of town. They are great. We put them on the corner where you can look out north and west. You can see from the last picture the sunset that I got on the first night they were up. I have already spent several hours out there with my book enjoying the spring weather that we have starting to having. I'm sure once there are some leaves on the trees it is going to be even more beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment