Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trench

We have someone that wants to buy the backhoe. This has a fire under Rod's rear to get all the work done that he needs this piece of equipment for. So while he had an easy way to dig a trench, he decided to run a new electrical and water line out to the shipping container. Tina, Rod, and I all worked for a couple of hours one Sunday morning and were able to run three lines in the trench. I really wonder if I will ever live in what would NOT be considered a construction zone???

5 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Light Weight Trench BoxP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Hydraulic Shoring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Aluminum Trench Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. shoring trench box

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. used trench box for sale

    ReplyDelete