Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pig Sitting

Tori has a friend who went out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday.  She needed a sitter for their two birds and baby pot-bellied pig.  Chessly, the 6 week old pig, has been here since yesterday.  She squeal's every time she is picked up.  About 15 minutes ago, I heard someone pick her up.  After I got finished with what I was doing, I walked into the living room and asked who was hogging the pig.  Tina pointed to my bedroom door that was shut... Here is what I found - Rod on the bed with the pig wrapped up in his shirt and they were watching TV together.  (I don't think Rod liked that I took their picture)




1 comment:

  1. OK??? since Rodney doesn't like it I guess that means I can't repin it to FB I LOVE it~! ole' softie that he is....ha He'll have a hard time convincing anyone that the animals are for you and the girls after this pic.

    ReplyDelete