Sunday, November 25, 2012

Don't forget the gun

Tori and her friend Michaela asked Rod if they could go hunting on Wednesday since they were out of school.  So Tuesday night Rod and Tori walked back for him to show her where the deer stand was located.  Then he got all his hunting clothes ready for her.  Michaela spent the night and they set the alarm for about 5:00.  I woke up to find them both getting all camo'd up.  Of course I wanted a picture of them and made them pose on the porch.  Then as I am going back to bed, they tell me bye and start to leave.  That is when I had to say "do you even have the gun"...... giggling girls came back, picked up the gun, and headed out the door.  I went back to bed and told Rod I don't think the deer have too much to worry about today!


No comments:

Post a Comment