Wednesday, July 2, 2014

20 Years

20 years ago today at about this time, I was probably nervously going through a mental list of things to be done!  At 22 years old, I was probably not really understanding how big the decision to get married is.  But 20 years later - wow!  Looking back now I am very glad that I have Rod as my teammate going through life.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Our biggest accomplishment in this marriage is raising Tori and Tina.  I couldn't be prouder of the daughters we have raised.  We have always taken life head on.   When we were ready to do something, we held onto each other and we just jumped right in. (like living in the campers!)

Here is to a  long, long life together.  Rod, I love you and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else!!

A few of the pictures from that hot day - July 2, 1994





No comments:

Post a Comment