Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some people just do not know how to drive

My driveway is bad, I will admit that! However, it is certainly passable. I don't have a clue how fast this guy was going up my driveway today, but he said his truck just "bounced" off the driveway. He must have been going awful fast. Rod had to come home from work for a little while. We tried to use a come-a-long to keep him from tipping over while the surburban pulled to give him a little help. There was no way this was going to work. We did move him enough that his back tires were back on the driveway.





Rod is manning the come-a-long and I am in the suburban. Like I said, we didn't get very far but we did get his drivers side back tires back on solid ground which took the fear of flipping over away.



The first tow truck they called out, they said they couldn't help. Here was the "big dog" that they brought out. As you can see, they hooked upto it and lifted the back end back onto the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment