Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tops in SCIENCE

Awards Day was Monday at Tina's middle school. She is in the 5th grade and this year has been a different year for her. First it was her first time in Middle School, second it was her first time going to a school with more than 35 kids in her grade, and lastly it was her first time in a public school and not a private christian school. She has done extremely well and we are proud of her.

During the award ceremony yesterday she received the award for highest grade in Science in her class. She was surprised because she thought she was getting the language award. She said afterwards "I don't even like Science!" Just goes to show that you might not like something, but if you are given the genes then you can still be good in it! (I was an excellent Science and Math student - which means I was not the greatest in English and explains my blog writing :-0)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Tina. You are a very smart girl.

    ReplyDelete