Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coaltrain update

I called Tina this morning and she said "Mom you should be here this week".  I wish I was there to help them, but I am so proud of all they are doing.  This morning Tori and Tina got up at 4:30 in the morning to do hydro therapy on Coaltrain.  After that they had to put his medicine on, let the momma outside for a little bit, bring her back inside (against her will).  Then it was onto the other daily chores: feeding the pigs, 25 baby chicks, 50 adult chicks, 9 other goats, 4 dogs, and 2 horses.  All before school on a day where Tina even has exams.  Wow Rod and I have some amazing kids :-)

Here is a picture from last night of Tori and Tina doing hydro therapy.  This has to happen twice a day.  I am not posting the picture of the wound because it looks REAL bad! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these GIRLS~! They are amazing little women~! I can't even imagine doing all they do.

    ReplyDelete