Friday, May 25, 2012

Four

Four - This is a nice even number.  It is the number of people in my family, the number of dogs that we have, the number of baby goats that we have, the number of tires I have to buy for my suburban.  When I was a kid I thought it cool that 2 + 2 = 4 and then 2 X 2 = 4 also.  (OK, I was a math nerd).  It is the number of letters in both Tori and Tina's names.  It is the number of exterior doors in our house, the number of chairs in at my kitchen table. I could go on and on about the number four.

Now to the reason for this post... it is also the number of MOTORCYCLES that I have in  my rec room right now!  The garage is scheduled to be built at the end of June and to say I am anxious is an understatement.  Rod insists on storing his and Tori's motorcycles in the house until we have a garage and now he is in the process of rebuilding two more motorcycles down there.

And here are the pictures to prove it:

See the mechanical room door is open because that is where his tools are.  Tori's is on the left, Rod's is next, then the old triumph that Dad gave Rod 18 years ago when we got married, and the far right is one that he bought the frame recently.



I guess I should disclose that when we got married... he was rebuilding a Harley in his kitchen... so I guess I should be happy that these are not sitting in my kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!

    A wife who appreciates the need to keep the ride out of the weather.

    ReplyDelete