Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rose

A lot happened in 2013... and I just didn't get it all blogged.  But one of the big things is we gave the horses away.  The deal we made with Tina was if we gave them away she could get another dog... and she picked a Great Dane which she named Rose - she is as close to a horse as you can get!  I'm sure over the next year as I try to blog more, there will be many stories about Rose.  She is a very big character around our house.  She celebrated her 1st birthday on 1/9/14.

Since I didn't blog when we got her.... here are a few of my favorite Rose pictures:
We had her about 2 weeks here - she was 4 months old

Bear is not too sure about sharing his bed

She really wants to be a lap dog



Ice cream is yummy!
6 months old - now at 1 year, her legs are as long as Tina's LEGS

Her first Halloween
I think Bear is still not too happy about sharing the bed!

Christmas 2013 - Rose is saying "Mom made me put them on"
I think I'll just rest my head here on this house

No comments:

Post a Comment