Friday, February 19, 2010

Road Hazard? Nope!

We are in the middle of a construction site. Sometimes you just wonder "why didn't I do that"... Today I hosed off all the mud from my truck. I know, I know, it is still muddy here, but I just couldn't stand it any longer. It took $12 worth of money in the machine for it to run long enough. I left HUGE clumps of mud all around my truck. Rod and I both have admitted to parking in different spots at work to "spread" the mud around that drops off of our cars on a daily basis. When I got finished hosing all the mud off, I could not believe what I found. I long screw sticking out from my 2 week old new tires. Yes, the picture was taken after I hosed off the truck, but of course I have driven down the driveway since then so the mud is back....


and NO, we did not buy road hazzard....

No comments:

Post a Comment