Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year

New Year, same frustrations.  Every year when the calendar turns to a new year, I look back and end up beating myself up over things I wanted to do and didn't make time to do them.  This year is no exception.... I have not made a blog post since March of last year!  We had so many eventful things happen that it is hard to believe I never made the time to document them.  All I have to show is a folder on my computer that says "organized pictures"... Organized is a relative term when I am describing my pictures.  Basically that just means that I created a folder with a vague description of the event and the year in which it happened in.  So once again... I am telling myself that this year I will do better.  I am also telling myself that I will go back and post the 2015 events.... (we will see if that happens or not).  So if you see odd posts from the previous year... that is because each month I am going to try to post for 2015 and 2016.   I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment