Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Evening (can you hear the sarcasm?)

Tori is in a nice hotel room, Rod and Tina are at the ball park, and that leaves me, the animals that are pets, and the ANTS home alone. Right now I am really just posting this to take a break from the work that I am doing. I have real work to do (coding some stored procedures) and house work to do (taking care of the ants). So to take a break from both.. I decided to whine a little on the blog. Since I have been home from work, I have loaded up all the food that is unopened in the camper # 1 and taken it to camper # 2. I have removed all paper plates, napkins, plastic silverware, etc. Tonight when we go to bed, Tina will sleep in there with Rod and I which will make this camper empty. I will set off a smoke bomb to try to kill the ants. Tomorrow morning we will open the windows and tomorrow night I will have the fun task of wiping everything down, bringing the food back, cleaning, washing all the pots, pans, glasses, etc. Like I have said before... I hate ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment