Monday, May 30, 2016

River Glen

11 days off from work... and then the daughter that hasn't had the world spinning around her says "can you take me to Knoxville tomorrow".  Yes, this is the tomorrow after 11 days vacation.  So what is a mother to do?  This mother emails her boss and says, I need to add one more day to my vacation.  Then I got up at 4:00 am and head to the farm where Tina has her leased horse boarded!  They load the horses up and we take off to Knoxville.  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  On Tuesday we headed out and spent the entire day together.  She rode the jumps at River Glen and I was the photographer.  That was beautiful country and great watching her.  However, the better part was I had her all alone for 3 hours each way.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend a vacation day!

Some of the action (and still) shots from the day:






No comments:

Post a Comment