Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bermuda Triangle?

I was telling this story to a friend of mine and he asked "is there a bermuda triangle over middle TN that I don't know about?"...

I am home alone again in the middle of the day. As my normal routine when I am at home, I am taking a shower during my lunch time. (This way I have hot water!) I am taking my shower in the master bathroom shower. I am in the process of shaving my legs and all the sudden BOOM and something hits me in the head. After the initial shock I start to figure out what just happened. The shaving cream can exploded. It splattered shaving cream all over all 4 walls of the shower, the ceiling, and ME! As it flew across the shower it hit me in the head and then hit the glass. Luckily it didn't break the glass enclosure.

Here is a picture of the can - you can see the split down the side


and some of the walls


Of course once I got all the shaving cream off my head, I had to finish shaving my legs... so the swipe across the wall is where I had to get some shaving cream to finish :-)


and one last picture of the oposite wall

No comments:

Post a Comment